Continuous Geared Full Surface Aluminum Hinge for Narrow Frames
157/157HD series, commercial-grade hinge
- For surface applications where frame face dimension is limited
- Security moldings
- 1/16" (1.5 mm) inset
- Manufactured with thrust bearings spaced along hinge length on 5-1/8" centers.
- Typical 780 series 83" Roton hinges carry door weight on sixteen bearings.
- Cover channel, bearing spacing, and screw fastener location designed for heavier loads.
- #12-24 X 11/16" Flat Head Self-Drill Screws
- 1/32" (1 mm) minimum recommended for hinge side
- Plus standard lockside clearance
- Up to 3 hr. metal and 90 min. wood composite (with studs)