Designed for heavy use.
System for wood sliding pocket door with quick release.
- Can be installed as one continuous piece for single or double doors.
- Overall thickness of 3-5/8", designed for use with standard 2" x 4" wall construction.
- Single piece, warp-free extruded aluminum header.
- 8 ball-bearing nylon wheels per door.
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
- Sliding Door Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- 1" X 3" X 72" MDF Board (1)
- Type C extruded aluminum header (1)
- C-411 hangers (2)
- C-411 top plates (2)
- C-411 T-bolts (2)
- Foot brackets (2)
- Header bracket (2)
- C-411 spinwheels (2)
- C-1201 center guides for 1-3/8" door (2)
- C-1202 offset guides for 1-3/4" door (2)
- C-99 rubber dome bumper (1)
- C-100 door stop (1)
- 1/4" - #14 x 3/4" hex Tek screws (8)
- 5/16" hex nuts (4)
- 5/16" external tooth lock washers (4)
- #10 x 1-3/4" flat-head screws (8)
- #10 x 1-1/2" self drilling screws (8)
- #10 x 1-1/4" screws (5)
- #8 x 3/4" screws (10)
- 3/16" spacer washers (6)
- Fine thread drywall screws (25)
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.