CONNECT - Glass Door Wall Mount Sliding System
Strap mount trolley for 10 mm (3/8") thick glass for flat track
The CONNECT is a wall mount/barn door sliding system with a strap mount trolley, running on a secure stainless steel flat track. A versatile sliding door system with optional track extension. The standard system includes a unique modular component track system that is packed into an easy-to-handle box that can be economically shipped to a jobsite.
For residential and light duty office use.
- Pre-drilled running rails for 16 in (406.4 mm) centers
Weight capacity will be reduced depending on the sleeve combination used.
Designed for doors ranging in width from 28 in (711.2 mm) to 34 in (863.6 mm), and up to 48 in (1219.2 mm) with the optional Rail Connector set.
Weight capacity will be reduced depending on how many rail extensions are used.
Wall fasteners must be secured to solid blocking.
The use of a laser level or minimum a 4 ft (1219.2 mm) spirit level is recommended.
For residential use only.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.