DUCASSE DN 80 CF Sliding Door System
Variety of track options
The Ducasse DN80 is a standard straight sliding system for wood doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- Central drive upper trolleys for a smooth running and balanced movement in the track
- Integrated track stopper with retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Versatile track options for single sliding, biparting, bypassing, and wall mount applications
- Direct mount suspension bracket for quick installation
- Available clip-on fascia
- In general, the door thickness is 1 in (25 mm) to 1 3/8 in (35 mm), but without a fascia, a door thickness of 2 in (50 mm) is possible
Planning and installation tips:
- For bypassing doors, use two tracks mounted parallel for most flexibility
- The soft-close mechanism performs best when the door is wider than 30 in (762 mm) and heavier than 110 lb (50 kg)
The Ducasse DN80 CF is an ideal solution for:
- Large storage units
- Pocket doors
- Wall mount style access doors
- Adjustable height
- High quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide
- Brakes are concealed inside the track
- Option to install two tracks in parallel to allow for bypass doors
- The U 21 fascia installs easily, giving a clean and elegant finish and hiding the mounting plates
- Can be installed in overlay mode (barn door), to avoid expensive structural modifications
- Includes plastic floor guide to ensure door alignment
- Optional track lateral brackets for barn door installations.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.