HAWA JUNIOR B Series Sliding Door System
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Door Width||Door Height|
|WEBKIT1010601||Biparting||Max. 120 kg||2||38 to 57 mm||850 to 1 025 mm||Max. 3 050 mm|
|WEBKIT1010614||Biparting||Max. 160 kg||2||38 to 57 mm||Max. 1 250 mm||Max. 3 660 mm|
|WEBKIT1010616||Biparting||Max. 250 kg||2||Min. 40 mm||Max. 1 500 mm||Max. 3 660 mm|
|WEBKIT1010598||Single Sliding||Max. 120 kg||1||38 to 57 mm||Max. 1 250 mm||Max. 3 050 mm|
|WEBKIT1010599||Single Sliding||Max. 120 kg||1||38 to 57 mm||Max. 1 525 mm||Max. 3 050 mm|
|WEBKIT1010613||Single Sliding||Max. 160 kg||1||38 to 57 mm||Max. 1 500 mm||Max. 3 660 mm|
|WEBKIT1010615||Single Sliding||Max. 250 kg||1||Min. 40 mm||Max. 2 000 mm||Max. 3 660 mm|
Mortise mount suspension plate for low headroom applications
The HAWA JUNIOR B Series sliding wood door systems for doors weighing 88 lb to 550 lb (40 kg to 250 kg) per door.
- Low profile rebate/mortise mount suspension plate for the top of the door
- Minimal gap between the top of the door and upper track, does not require a fascia
- Integrated track stopper with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Versatile track options in various lengths for single sliding, biparting, and bypassing applications
- Smooth and quiet premium performance and long-lasting trolleys
- Available SoftMove soft/self-closing mechanism sold separately for doors weighing from 88 lb to 264 lb (40 kg to 120 kg) per door
The HAWA JUNIOR B Series is an ideal solution for premium commercial and residential projects, room dividers, pocket doors, wall partitions, and low headroom applications.
- Sliding Door Guides
- Sliding Door Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Minimal installation height
- Quiet action
- Track stopper with adjustable retaining device
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.