Decorative Rail Systems
Industrial - Decorative Visible Rail System
Interior Barn Door
The Industrial Barn Door Style sliding door kit with 2.0 m (78") upper track in stainless steel. The kit is made for door thickness of 35 to 45 mm (1 3/8" to 1 3/4"). The lag bolt and pre-drilled track makes for a simple installation
This is an economical product intended for residential light duty use.
Not recommended for high traffic commercial and hotel applications.
Please refer to the ALBERGO series for commercial and hotel applications.
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Door Retainer
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
Security: The system is equipped with an anti-derailment device for each bearing support to prevent the door from stalling when misused.
2 single roller supports
4 wall mounting brackets
1 door bottom guide
Screws are included
Preparation: Remove the moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same length and thickness before setting the new hardware in place. This is to check door clearance. Ensure product is properly anchored/installed using anchors that are appropriate for the supporting material. Extra anchors that may be required are sold separately.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.